Having a baby can be a great source of joy, however sometimes some people need help getting pregnant. Often it is often not as easy as they first thought it would be – especially if they have been trying for some time. It’s ironic when you consider that we spend most of our adult lives trying not to get pregnant only to find that we need help getting pregnant. Because of this we often think that getting pregnant will be easy.
Surprisingly, 1 in 6 couples find it difficult to get pregnant. The thing is that our bodies are complex and needs to be optimized to be able to get pregnant. Do a few things wrong and achieving a pregnancy can be illusive. If you are considering having a baby or feel you need help getting pregnant, you should start preparing both you and your partners bodies for conception beforehand. Not only will this help you will have healthy baby and prevent birth defects, it will also significantly boost your fertility.
If you are experiencing difficulty achieving conception and feel you need help getting pregnant, you must follow some techniques and strategies like avoiding toxins, eating the right foods, having the right nutritional supplements and knowing when and often you should try to conceive. Surprisingly, do any one thing wrong and you could seriously impact your chances of conception.
Important things to consider for help getting pregnant are:
- What are the top 10 best fertility foods you should eat all the time.
- The top 10 worst foods you should never eat when you are struggling to get pregnant. Did you know for example that there is a certain beverage which can decrease your chances of conceiving by 50%
- The 7 most important nutritional foundations to an effective fertility program (ignore these and you’ll fnd it even more difficult to conceive)
- 17 common household products you MUST avoid that interfere with your hormonal production system and significantly contribute to the development of infertility
- Learn 3 simple things that your partner can do to increase sperm count and motilily
- Learn the best times and how often you should have sex to maximise your chances of success
So if you need help getting pregnant, check out some of the articles in this website. Alternatively, take a look at the Pregnancy Miracle book. In it, you’ll find heaps of tips and advice on fertility and conception that you can read at your leisure. This book is also unique from other books I have come across in that it also has the most up-to-date and detailed illustrations, diagrams and step by step instructions for using Acupuncture and Acupressure to help you achieve conception – techniques that have scientifically been proven to help get pregnant. What’s more, it is jam packed full of bonuses such as a 14 day meal plan with recipes as well as a relaxation guide. If you are short on time, join our email club by registering below where you can get instant help getting pregnant tips emailed to you.